To deliver our more technical services to events and marketing activations, being the face of our brand and our client’s brand while engaging the public to interact and have fun.
Look after advanced kit.
Collect from storage and leave space tidy.
Deliver safely to site.
Perform basic set-up and break down.
Return kit to storage and leave space tidy.
Report any issues with kit.
Promote our product and our clients activation.
Explain to other Promo staff how to use our Kit.
Show customers/ public how to use our kit, help them if needed.
Engage in customers/public that are onsite to drive traffic to our activation.
Create content for after sales reports.
Take photos of activation.
Note down comment from customers/public.
Suggest feedback for improvements.
- Follow-through on commitments.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure.
- Work Ethic
- Willingness to offer more.
- High Standards.
- Dedication to customer service.
- Flexibility in working, Can work in a variety of location and timeframes.
- Solo worker, can be left alone to work on projects.